• you were nice
• very caring
• you were pretty
• you were fun
• gorgeous eyes
• we liked the same music
• we were both in ministry
• love God
• he was shy, me not so shy...it worked
• both loved kids
• I had junk in the trunk (HA!! He said that should really be #1!)
• our first outing we jammed out to Ice Ice Baby & Baby Got Back (yes I danced! He said I won him over with my car dancing skills!! lol)
• my family accepted him ... (tattoos, piercings and all!)
• we both had similar backgrounds...testimonies
Okay so now are my reasons why I wanted him to be my hubby!
• very cute/sexy of course
• looked like a bad boy but really a big teddy bear
• love God
• very caring...will do almost anything for anybody
• kind of shy...but once you got him talking it was over!
• never changed for anyone...what you see is what you get
• a giver to God and others
• I could be myself around him
• he liked chunky girls!! LOL
• over came addictions with God's help
• loved kids
• fun to be around
• a big kid...still is!!
So those are just some of the reasons why we wanted to be husband and wife! Now that we have been married for 6 years I could add more to that list. He has been a strong tower in everything that we have been through. He is a wonderful father. He supports me. He doesn't let things bother him like they do me, which is helpful at times. He is who he is, and sometimes I need to learn from that!
This is what Travis added to the list of post-marriage. Great mother, always there in times of need, stronger Christian given all that we have been through, loving wife, considerate of others feelings, and very strong willed. That last one I think is a compliment and negative quality; he smiled BIG when he said it!!
I just thank God for blessing us with each other! We would have not chosen the road that we have been down but I will say we are thankful for it. It has made us who we are today. We have experienced each other in ways we hope other couples will never have to experience each other. I am happy to say we love each other dearly after our long road of 6 years!
When I was given away by my wonderful Daddy!
It took two to marry us..Pastor Steve and Pastor Dwayne!
Yay! We were married!!
Happy Anniversary Baby!
PS. this song playing "How Beautiful", is the song that played while my wedding party and I walked down the isle. The beautiful Cassandra Matlock sang it so beautifully! I loved it!